spacer
York City Supporters' Trust  
spacer
Join the YCST Mailing List
Name:
Email:
Privacy
spacer About YCST Our History Membership Downloads Donate News Archive Contact us Home spacer

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

spacer
 

World Cup Scoreline Competition
World Cup Scoreline Competition

Jorvik Reds - Supporting City

With less than a month to go until the start of the 2006 World Cup in Germany, the Jorvik Reds are pleased to announce the launch of a scoreline prediction competition for the group stages, where the top 5 entrants win a cash prize!

The prize money is based on the amount recieved in entry money, with 20% going to the Jorvik Reds display fund, with the remaining 80% split as follows:
1st - 40%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%
4th - 10%
5th - 10%

Scoring is simple, with 3 points being awarded for a correctly predicted scoreline (e.g. correct prediction of 2-1 England), and 1 point awarded for correct outcome (e.g. predict England win 3-1, but England actually win 1-0).

In the event of a tie, the amount of correctly predicted scorelines will be counted to judge the winner. If entrants are still tied, the amount of correctly predicted outcomes will be counted to judge the winner.

Entry forms can be downloaded by visiting here:

http://quick.dropfiles.net/download.php?file=d83bac8248079af50ef4de53c366e8a9
Alternatively, request forms by e-mailing jorvikreds@yahoo.co.uk

Entry is 5 per sheet, and can either be paid by cash, or by cheque made payable to 'Jorvik Reds', which should be sent, along with prediction sheet to:

Jorvik Reds world cup comp
c/o Club Shop
York City Football Club
KitKat Crescent
York
YO30 7AQ

Or alternatively, you can drop your entry off at the information desk in the club shop between 10.30am-2.30pm, Mon-Fri, where entry forms can also be found.

Entry to the competition will close on Friday June 2nd.

Please feel free to take sheets into your workplace, school, college, club etc... The larger the entry, the bigger the prizes!

The league tables will be updated daily on the Jorvik Reds website -
www.jorvikreds.co.uk

Thank you for your time, and good luck!

 
Join the Trust
Make a donation
Meet the Board
 
 
All proceeds from advertising go
directly to the Supporters' Trust
spacer
Members of the Football Supporters' Federation Let's kick racism out of football Supporters' Direct YCFC Find us on Facebook Positive about disabled people
Share |
spacer
©York City Supporters' Society Limited    |    All rights reserved    |    Company No. IP29345R    |    Privacy Policy    |    Sitemap    |    Legal / Disclosure    |    Links    |    Accessibility